The GDPR Privacy Notice Generator is designed to create privacy notices that meet the requirements of Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
Key Features of the Software
- Easy to complete form fills in the requisite sections of the privacy notice in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Generates ready to use HTML you can add to any website. HTML is fully customizable.
Key Features of the Notice
- Designed to meet the concise, transparent, intelligible, easily accessible and clear and plain language requirements of Article 12.
- Follows best practices on privacy notices.
- Responsive design resizes for any size screen (from mobile to large monitors).
- Easy words and structure for increased reader comprehension.
- Reviewed with HTML5 Validator , W3C Validator , HTML Code Sniffer for WCAG , Juicy Studios Accessibility Toolbar, and AInspectior Sidebar for accessibility and web standards.
- Support for multiple languages. Currently available in English and Spanish. More EU languages coming soon.
While this privacy notice is meant to provide a stand-alone privacy statement for your product, service, website or organization, robust transparency should include a holistic approach to informing individuals including just-in-time notification, use of different mediums and information as close to the point of collection and use as practical.
Please Visit Simple Privacy Notice For More Information.
Money back guarantee: if you’re not happy with the tool or the notice, simply delete it, contact us and we’ll issue you a full refund.Release Notes:
Version 0.5 (October 2017) – Initial Release
Version 0.7 (February 2018) – Spanish Language translation
Future Enhancements Planned
Standardized icon adopted by the European Commission
WYSIWYG editor for better in-browser fine tuning
WordPress Plugin version
If you’d like to suggest new features, please Contact Us
WARNING:This tool does not provide legal advice. The tool is meant to be used in consultation with your lawyer concerning your actual factual circumstances. Using the generated notice without advice of competent legal counsel can negatively affect your rights and responsibilities. The GDPR and other international data privacy laws are complex and varied.